Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nipple Snatcher

Yes, you read it right!

Madeleine has started biting when she nurses. She has no teeth (although she is working on some), but she definently has a strong bite. She thinks it is hilarious when I jump and gasp or squeal. The anticipation of knowing it is going to come and just not knowing when is bad too! I know you are thinking it cannot hurt that bad with no teeth and her being a little baby....but you are WRONG!!!

This is why I have always said when the kids get teeth I quit breastfeeding. Little did I know that the only time I would have a problem with this would be with the GIRL and BEFORE she got teeth!

Caleb thinks it is hilarious and likes to talk about calling her the Nipple Snatcher. He said he was glad he didn't have nipples. I told him he did and he said "No, these are pecks" and did some "manly" pose.

Then of course, all of the boys had to walk around showing off their nipples....or pecks, or whatever you call them!

No comments: