Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The New Love in my Life

It is an animal.

The Dyson Animal!



Paul got tired of hearing me complain about vacuum cleaners that suck (well, actually that DON'T suck). My last vacuum cleaner started out strong, but did not even last a year. He also got tired of us having to buy vacuum cleaners every year. But, when you have a house full of boys and animals....it gets dirty QUICK!!

He did a LOT of research on the best vacuums and the best warranties. This one came out on top. We got it at Best Buy because they have a 30 day, no questions asked, return policy. If we were gonna spend the money on it, we wanted to make sure it was gonna last. It has a five year warranty that covers just about everything on it. If you do the math and I am spending about $100 a year on vacuums, well...it made me feel a little better about the price!

A couple of months later, lots of vacuums, a wool rug, a hairy shedding dog, etc.....it is AWESOME! STILL!!! I am having to vacuum the house basically daily because of Mady's allergies (I am pretty sure she will be diagnosed with asthma!) and the fact that she appears to be allergic to the dog.

It even does awesome on the bare floors. Past vacuums would just blow around the stuff on the hardwoods. This actually sucks it all up.

Dyson should be paying me for this post!

Yes, this is my life! It is what it is!

No comments: