Monday, September 14, 2009

Miss Piggy's Pink Little Piggy

Yep, I did it! I painted her toenails. I made it almost five months before I did it. But, I saw a fellow blogger that painted her one month olds nails and OH MY GOODNESS it was TOO sweet looking!! So, I had to do it!

Now, if I could just convince Daddy to get her ears pierced.



She sat still in my lap, only occasionally looking back at me and smiling the entire 10 piggys. When I was done she looked at her toes, wiggled them and gave me a big smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was searching for a GF's blog with similar name and came across yours. Started reading and saw your comment wanting to have your dd's ears pierced. I think after 5 boys and a girl finally, you deserve a little baby girl with pierced ears.

I had a similar experience with 2 boys and finally a little girl too. Had to convince dh as well, but did so with ten reasons why she needed to have her ears pierced as an infant.

Write me an e-mail and I'll send my suggestions to you...

Amy
amyswor@hotmail.com