Monday, June 01, 2009

Mady's Appt

I took Madeleine in to the dr this morning just to make sure her broke out face was baby acne. Of course, her face looked better this morning than it has looked in over a week!

It is baby acne, although the dr said they have been asked to no longer call it acne because it makes parents think their children are predisposed to acne as a teenager. Aren't MOST teenagers predisposed to acne in their teenage years? Anyways, she gave me some tips to help when it is really bad.

In other news from the dr....Madeleine gained a pound in 12 days!! She is the same length so I guess she is pudging out now! Maybe her 0-3 month clothes will start fitting her now!

The dr and the nurse commented on how much she laughs. She was in a very good mood while we were there and did lots of talking and laughing. They ate her up!

I took all five kids with me to the dr. I must say, they were very well behaved (yes, this is surprising the way the last week has been!). The exam room only has two chairs, but Isaac and Bryce nicely shared a chair and Andrew was in the stroller.

No comments: