Monday, June 15, 2009

Moby Wrap

Today I bought something I wish I had bought when I was pregnant with my first, instead of my last child! I had a drs appt and while I was at the hospital I stopped in the gift shop. I had bought a sling before I had Mady, and put her in it once and decided I did not like it, so I took it back. It did not look at all comfortable for her...looked like it folded her in half.

She still really prefers to snuggle and be against us and I really need some free hands from time to time. So, I finally broke down and bought the Moby Wrap. I looked at this with Andrew, but I didn't want to spend the money on it. It was worth the money and I have only had it for a few hours! There are many different ways to use this. We have tried four or five ways and there was only one she may not have liked (not sure if it was the wrap or the fact she was hungry...or both). The first way I put her in it, she was crying before I put her in. Once I got her in she instantly stopped crying and fell asleep.

I have two free hands, it is comfortable and most importantly Mady seems to LOVE it! I might need to get a second one for when she poops or throws up on this one!

No comments: