Tuesday, June 16, 2009

30th Birthday

Tonight my hubby took me to dinner at Not Your Mama's Cafe and Tavern. YUMMY!!! I had a huge steak, loaded baked potato and salad. With fried mushrooms as an appetizer.

The funniest thing was that my boys HATE mushrooms. It has always been a big deal if they see it in food we make. Tonight, we told them they all had to taste the mushrooms to get cake. Who knew that a taste would turn into mushroom after mushroom. All four of the boys ate all of the mushrooms. It was a huge plate and they did all but lick it clean.

Paul made me a pink cake (strawberry) with pink icing (strawberry) and pink and red candy hearts. It was yummy and very pink (YAY).

As far as being 30....I am very happy with where I am in my life. I have a great husband, and beautiful family and we are all healthy. Everything else is just icing on the cake. My only wish is that my kids would stop having birthdays!

I hope I am as okay with 40 as I am with 30!

No comments: