Monday, June 08, 2009

BOYS! (Insert exasperated sigh here)

This morning I had several errands I had to run for Paul and a couple for me. About half way through running our errands, I ran in to Babies R Us to exchange some diapers. As we are walking in Bryce decided to see how hard he could stomp on a bbq container (like what you get at McDonalds).

Let me tell ya....he can stomp pretty hard. So hard, in fact, that it ALL landed on MY leg and brand new shoes. MOMMA WASN'T HAPPY!!!

If you were at one of the places I walked into after this happened, and you suddenly started craving bbq chicken....I apologize. It was me, wearing my newest brand of perfume. A little bit of sweetness and a little bit of smokey...makes me smell
bar-b-licious!

Another story for my life with boys!

No comments: