Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mommy Messed Up!!!

I just had a heart attack courtesy of Andrew, but totally my fault!! I set Mady in her swing for just a minute while I grabbed the clothes out of the dryer. I heard Andrew (who was not in the room when I set her down) saying "My baby! My baby" and came out to see him CARRYING MADELEINE ACROSS THE KITCHEN!!

Luckily I was able to stay calm as to not spook him and make him drop her. She never made a sound and when I got her from him she was laughing. Mommy.....had a heart attack!! He was very proud of himself for bringing her to me.

For some reason today he has been very possesive of her. He has not wanted his brothers messing with her and he has been calling her either "my baby" or "My Mady".

Shame on Mommy for not buckling Mady in the swing all the way! I can guarantee you Mom has just learned her lesson!!

My queation....how did the two year old walk by his three older brothers (who tell on each other for EVERYTHING) carrying his two month old sister and NOONE NOTICED?

No comments: