Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY CALEB

My boys are growing up too fast. Today is Caleb's 10th birthday. There were doubts whether he was going to get to do anything or get anything for his birthday this year. I think he may be turning 16 today!! He has to talk-back to anything that is said to him. Part of that is just his personality (he would make a GREAT attorney) - he LOVES to argue, even when there is nothing to argue about.

But, we took him to pick out his birthday present yesterday. He chose a big telescope. He has been wanting one for a while and now they are working on planets, sun, moon, stars, etc. in Science.

It is a tradition that the boys get to choose their dinner on their birthday. We let him choose lunch and dinner (because we were out running errands at lunch time). He chose McDonalds for lunch and for dinner he said he wanted ribs, potato salad, corn-on-the-cob and cinammon apples. It was the first time the kids had a rack of ribs (usually we buy the deboned ribs). Not only did they do great eating them, but they all really seemed to like them.

Tonight I am making a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. He wanted funfetti frosting, but we prefer the whipped frosting - which they did not have, so we just bought some candy confetti for the top.

I hope he has a great day (even if he does have to go to school on his birthday! He said all day yesterday he was "nen" years old". He says that is the number between 9 and 10. Today, though, I have a for real 10 year old! :(

Are they going to be changing the legal driving age any time soon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Caleb, time for a birthday boy blow job hope you can c-m in my mouth you should be squirting boy cream soon, then I want to feel you deep inside me and finally I will slip deep in you and c-m, your tight sweet little bum belongs to me know