Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Elections and a Thank You to AJ's Timing!!

Paul had to be at work at 5 this morning for some hazardous materials work. He came home at 2:30, so I could have a chance to vote. Unfortunately, his voter registration never came, even though mine did and they were mailed at the same time (his name was not on the voter list either). I got my voter registration Saturday, so I could not do early voting.

So, he came home early. I was getting all of the "supplies" out to take care of AJ's "special samples". Daddy pulled up just in time for me to run out and vote and HIM to get to take care of the samples. YAY MOM!!!!!

I got to vote - absolutely NO line! I walked in, got checked in, voted and left. Less than five minutes in all. I had heard that the lines would be the shortest from 10 to lunch and after lunch to 4, so I rushed to get it done before 4!

Both accomplishments put a big smile on my face (maybe the sample on put a BIGGER smile on my face though). If I did nothing else, those were big enough accomplishments for one day!

No comments: