Wednesday, November 19, 2008

17 Weeks

Okay, time to start pregnancy updates. I am actually 17 1/2 weeks. Hard to believe we are almost half way there already!

We are working on names right now. I guess I thought it would get easier - especially since we are looking at GIRL names, but....

We have decided on Mia Elizabeth. Of course, it is still early and we have a tendency to change our minds! When I start buying things with her name on it, I will let you know!

Other things going on, I am still tired all the time, but not feeling nauseous anymore, which is good. I have not had any strange cravings lately.

I have been able to feel her moving around some, but mainly only at night when I lay in bed. They have been light, so they are hard to feel if I am moving around. Last night she was pretty active though and the movements are beginning to get stronger.

No comments: