Monday, November 10, 2008

AJ Issues

I just got off the phone with the drs office, making another appointment for Andrew. I can't do it today (I have my sonogram in a few hours), so I made it for tomorrow morning. He had a great Saturday, with only one bad diaper, but woke up Sunday making up for Saturday.

I have been bragging on this great "potion" we have come up with for his diaper rashes. He has not had a bad one since his trip to the hospital in Jan/Feb. I can put this stuff on his bottom if it starts to turn red, and by the next diaper change it will be cleared up. If he is having issues, we immediately start using this mixture.

We made the mistake of giving him orange juice yesterday morning. We had breakfast at McDonalds, and he had finished his lactose free milk. There are not many options that are lactose free, and not soda, so we got orange juice. The acid in the juice mixing with his already bad diapers was BAD! So, his poor bottom....he walks like he has something shoved up his bottom - knees locked and cries. I feel really bad - I should have known not to give him that, but he has not had any problems with it in the past!!

I will post when I know what our next course of action will be!

No comments: