Thursday, February 21, 2008

Porky

Porky in 1979:

Porky today:


Porky's story:
As you can tell from the above pictures, Porky is a dog that Paul got for his first Christmas - he is still hanging around. When I was looking through the few baby pictures we have of Paul for a picture of him with his green blankie, I came across this picture. I know I have seen it, but never realized it was Porky in it. If you look at this picture, you will see what Paul used to do with Porky:

Yes, his nose is falling off and if you look closely Porky's fur is all matted down around his nose. That is from Paul's lips. He used to suck Porky's nose.

What is really funny is that I was going through some tubs of stuff and pulled Porky out a few months ago. Porky was still on our bed when I laid Andrew on it one day. Andrew picked up Porky and PUT PORKY'S NOSE RIGHT IN HIS MOUTH and began sucking on it!

Andrew is DEFINENTLY his Daddy's son!

No comments: