Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Caleb's Calander

Caleb brought home a calander that he made a school. It is for the school year, and he has filled in all of the dates and put important dates to him in it. I must share some of these important dates with you. I will write/word them the way he does.

First off, the first Sunday of EVERY month he has put "dohnuts at church" - now I guess that is important to a nine year old!

Dec 7th war on pearl harbor
Dec 18th HOOOT cheerleaders come to school
Dec 20th Isaac's birthday
Jan 11 Milk day
(not to be confused with:) Jan 15th Mlk day
April 11 Andrew's birthday (my brother Andrew not the Andrew at school)
April 12 Civil war begins
April 18th Titanic sink
June 16th Party (don't know what for - just party)
June 20th Bryces birthday
June 25th M&D anivar (NO IT ISN'T, but thanks for thinking about us

I don't remember 3rd grade ever being that exciting or eventful for me. Hot cheerleaders, two wars and a ship sinking in a matter on months! What will happen in fourth grade?

No comments: