Monday, February 04, 2008

Another Bad Week

This week is not starting out any better than last week. After watching the GIANTS win the SuperBowl, Caleb got up sick - followed by Isaac and Bryce. I will save the nasty details, but we all came down with either food poisoning or a virus. I am leaning towards food poisoning because it is not likely that we ALL get the virus at the exact same time!

We have not eaten much today, although everyone seems to be feeling better (just want to make sure!!). Paul made some soup tonight for dinner. As soon as we sit down to eat, Andrew throws up everywhere.

Monday night of last week is when everything went South and we ended up in the hospital for three days. I sure hope this is not a sign of what is to come this week.

The good news, since everyone stayed home today and Paul was feeling better than me, I spent the entire day in bed. It was nice to catch up on all the sleep I did not get last week!

No comments: