Friday, February 01, 2008

Awesome Hubby

Daddy came home from LA when AJ had to go to the hospital. He was awesome this week. When he got in, he came by the hospital to check on Andrew and bring me some dinner. Then he went and picked the kids up and got them dressed and to school the next morning. I had left all of Caleb's jeans in the washer and did not go grocery shopping - so it was a long morning of trying to get things going. He got everyone to school on time, with a lunch and school bags, etc.

Then he brought me some clothes and stuff to the hospital. When I found out AJ had to go to the hospital, I came home and got Lilah picked up, and my boys taken care of for the day, then rushed out the door. I did not pack ANYTHING for myself, knowing that we would be there for at least 24 hours. Mommy brain, I guess!!

Daddy stayed with us until the boys had to be picked up from school. Bryce was also there - and behaved VERY well! I was able to walk around for a little while and get a break for a little while. When they left to get the other boys, it was our understanding AJ would be released that day. I sent my bag with Paul so I did not have as much to carry. We soon found out that AJ was NOT getting released and I was again, with nothing! So, when Chrisanna got off work, she took the boys long enough for Paul to bring me some PJs and clothes and toilitries. After laying in bed in my jeans and sweater all day and then all night the first night - I was ready for some fresh clothes and comfort.

AJ and I neither one got much sleep. They had to come in pretty frequent and check his temperature so we were constantly being awakened. He slept pretty decently last night. He was not waking up from feeling bad all night and actually slept through all the vital checks and IV alarms. I was SO glad to see that. I am sure we will both sleep WELL tonight!

I took a couple of pictures with my phone, but I have to figure out how to get them on the computer, so I will post them later.

No comments: