Monday, February 18, 2008

Personalities

I was thinking earlier of everything that Isaac and Andrew have been through in their short lives. I feel bad for them because it seems like EVERYTHING happens to those two, but they just keep smiling and dealing with it.

This is why God gave them the personalities that He did. I honestly think if Caleb was going through this constant one thing after another he would have given up. He gets frustrated SO easy, that I don't know if I encouraged him 24/7 it would be enough!

Let this just be a lesson and proof that God DOES know what he is doing! There is no other way that a 10 month old could be in a hospital for a week and a half attached to tubes the whole time and still always have a HUGE smile on his face! Or a 3-6 year old could have four or five surgeries by the time he is five and still LOVE drs! They are definently special kids (so are the others, don't get me wrong).

Bryce would probably make it through anything.....he is just that stubborn (he gets that from his DADDY!!!)!

No comments: