Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today.....IT Happened :(

We knew the day was coming and soon, but, as a parent (especially with four kids) you never REALLY want it to.

Andrew did it.

He is walking.

Handsfree.

It is only one to four steps at a time, and still wobbly, but he is doing it. It was SO cute. This afternoon, Daddy and I were doing our normal sitting on the floor trying to get him to walk between the two of us. I don't know who was more surprised, us or him. When Daddy and I started cheering for him he got the biggest smile on his face as he glanced back and forth between us - then he started dancing!

I was able to catch a little of video this evening when it quieted down. Daddy took the older three to Monster Jam tonight, so we are enjoying a quiet evening in. Enjoy the video - sorry it is so long, but Movie Maker did not break the movie down into parts like it normally does when it is uploading.

There is no turning back now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh stop encouraging it!!!!!
He will be able to run from me next time I get to kiss all over him.

Em