Monday, January 21, 2008

New Recipes

I tried a couple of new recipes this weekend. I was not sure how they would turn out and how the kids would be with them. They surprised me (the meals and the kids)!
Friday night we had meatloaf, which was not a new recipe - but one of Paul's favorites. I don't remember where he found the recipe for this particular meatloaf, but it is really good. Andrew LOVED the meatloaf and potatoes and it was SO easy for him to eat! I will have to make a seperate post for that one!

Saturday night I made potpies for the first time. I found this recipe in a Kraft magazine. It was really good! In fact the kids are eating it right now for lunch! Also another one Andrew could easily eat and enjoyed.



Then, Sunday night we had homemade tortilla soup. Paul is a big fan of tortilla soup, so I thought I would try it out when I saw the recipe. REALLY GOOD!! The boys all loved it. They asked if they could take it to school tomorrow for lunch.

I am SO glad I found some more (easy) recipes that the kids all like!

No comments: