Monday, January 07, 2008

Painting

I FINALLY got finished painting our bedroom! It took six days - painting and then waiting a couple of days and painting some more, but I am finally finished. It may not have taken so long if I had some help (other than "suggestions" from my hubby!!). All I had left to do yesterday was about a three foot section. He did come offer to HELP me finish painting though - real nice since I had done everything else by myself!

He did help me with it yesterday - and it is done! I am not sure what room I am doing next, but I need a little time to recover from my room first. I really liked the color of the walls when we moved in, neutral but not white. I am, however, tired of looking at the same colored walls throughout the house. The only room in the house that is not the same color is the dining room - which is a brown. I am not planning on painting that room though. There are not handprints all over the walls in there yet, so it still looks good. Paul got me a CD that I can put pictures of the house in and change the wall colors to choose what color I want to do. It is hard to pick a color because it might look good on that little square sample, but look much different when it is four walls of the same color!

I will just assume that I will be doing this ON MY OWN! Then if I get help, it will be a welcomed surprise (plus that means Daddy has to take care of the kids every demand while I paint - a little vacation for me!)

No comments: