Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

We have had a BUSY couple of weeks and we have been enjoying Daddy being home with us, so I have not taken time out to blog. I will work on getting back and caught up the next couple of days when I have time. I am painting though, so don't expect a lot after today. Hopefully I will get the bedroom done tomorrow (I have Lilah today - so won't have time to work on it) and have some more "free" time (do Moms EVER REALLY have free time?).

We had a good, relaxing Christmas. We enjoyed having Papa and Marmar here to spend it with us. I DID get video of the boys with their Santa surprise! I will try to get all of the video I have taken the last couple of weeks uploaded today and on here. The boys are not spending much time playing with their toys. We DID leave to go to TX on the 28th, but I don't think they have spent much, if any, time playing since we got home Monday (except Andrew).

Andrew loves the toys he got for Christmas. He has been playing non-stop when he is awake. I will try to get pictures of all of the boys with their Christmas presents up too!

AJ is fussing for something. I will post more later.

No comments: