Friday, November 03, 2006

WHOA CASA NOVA!!

Last night we were all playing the xbox together. Paul and I were setting up a game of Sims for the first time. I was "building" my person, which you get to pick everything - body, face, clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up, etc. When I was going through the clothes options, Caleb said that one of them was sexy.

WHAT!!!!

Paul and I died laughing when we were able to pick our jaws up off the floor. Paul asked him what he knew about sexy.

"It is the same as being hot, except you are sexy when you are pregnant - so you are hot and sexy!"

We again die laughing. I am not sure what to think about my son telling me I am hot and sexy. I might be able to take it as a compliment, except it is MY SON, and he has no idea what he is talking about (I hope)!!

No comments: