Friday, November 17, 2006

Bryce and Food

Bryce must be going through a growth spurt, which means I am glad I have still not spent a lot on winter clothes and what I have bought (shirts anyway) I have tried to buy a little big. He will not stop eating. I am fixing to have to find a way to put up a baby gate to the kitchen (which he would probably climb over) or put a lock on the refrigerator and pantry.

He has gotten to where he can move chairs in the kitchen - silently!! Half the time you don't even know he is in there unless you walk in on him. I continuously catch him walking around with lunchmeat - not just one piece at a time though, usually 5 or more at one time. He rips into the package though, so when I go in to make a sandwich the lunchmeat is all dried out.

He has gone from one extreme - not eating - to the complete opposite - eating me out of house and home!!!

No comments: