Wednesday, November 29, 2006

UGHHHH!

The only think worse than being sick is being pregnant and sick. I have what I assume is a severe cold and can't take any of the GOOD stuff for it. I am trying not to take ANYTHING, but Paul did some research and found that I could take Mucinex. I have had the cold for a while now, but the last couple of days have been BAD!!

Everything finally loosened up in my chest (after days of unproductive, painful coughing). My lower back, ribs, shoulders and chest hurt from all of the coughing I have done. Today though, I have had fever for the first time and my head is killing me.

The baby decided today to be VERY active. This would be fine except I am already so sore from being sick it is hurting when he moves around. Hopefully by Friday, I will be over this. Friday is Paul's company party and it is the one time a year I get to go out where there are NO KIDS ALLOWED!

No comments: