Saturday, November 25, 2006

Baby! Oh, Baby!!

As I mentioned before, at my last visit the dr expressed some concern that I was measuring about 2 weeks bigger than I should be. The baby, according to the sonogram weighed about 8 ounces. According to most of the different site I have visited and my What To Expect When You're Expecting book, the baby should be about 5 ounces at this point.

I have told Paul many times that I felt I was much bigger than I have been at this point in the past. I am about where I was at the end of my past pregnancies (size wise). I have only gained 8 pounds so far, but I feel like I have gained much more!!!

Paul has been feeling the baby moving since I was about 16 1/2 weeks. Usually this is when I would start feeling the baby move. I did not think too much about it because this is our fourth baby so I figured it was because we knew what we were feeling. This past week though - the baby has been getting under my ribs. I mean, Paul had his hand on my lower ribs the other day when Baby Boy started climbing under them. Paul felt my ribs moving! He has done this several times and the only way I can get it to not hurt so bad is too lay on my side (that he is on). I don't remember EVER feeling the baby under my ribs until closer to the end of the pregnancy.

Needless to say, this has been an interesting pregnancy and I am excited and scared to see where we are headed!!!

Friday I am off to the cardiologist because my heart has been beating very strangely. My Dr wants to make sure everything is okay since I have had previous heart issues.

No comments: