Monday, November 20, 2006

How the Boys Took The News

Isaac and Bryce went (Isaac was sick today so could not go to school) with us but did not pay attention to the sonogram. We told them and Isaac was excited, since he was the only one that wanted a boy! Bryce - confused!! He keeps calling HIM Elizabeth Grace!! We keep trying to explain to him that we are having a boy and he is fine, just forgets quickly!

Caleb - WOW!! I told him when he got in the car and he yelled at me the whole way home. He kept asking why I kept having BOYS!! I told him to talk to his father about it!!

Isaac, just a few minutes ago, was sitting on the couch in a quiet living room. All of a sudden he starts singing "I am having a baby boy! I am having a baby boy!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to love on this baby boy and Will can't wait to babysit him! LOL!!!!!!!!!