Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Anxiousness

I am getting more and more anxious about finding out the gender of the baby. I want to know so bad!! I keep trying to tell myself that as bad as I want to know, the baby will probably not cooperate. I think I am as prepared as I am ever going to be to be told that we are having another boy, but at this point, I just want to know.

I am having an even harder time sleeping. I have not been sleeping well lately because I am a stomach sleeper and, well, that is not working out! My shoulders are staying sore from sleeping on them. I have tried to sleep on my back some, which is also not recommended, but it hurts and makes me have to get up for bathroom breaks even more. Add on top of this the fact that everytime I do wake up, my mind starts wandering about the baby!!

I don't remember ever being this anxious about any of the other pregnancies!!

No comments: