Monday, November 20, 2006

Baby Boy


This is a great shot. For those who don't know what you are looking at, the side of his face is at the left hand side. He is looking up and you can see his nose, mouth, etc. His hand is at his mouth (not sure if he is sucking his thumb or just holding it there). There is one leg up and one leg down. The leg that is up, you can see his foot.

In this picture you can see his side face profile again. Along the bottom side of the baby, you can see his spine.











They said the baby looked healthy and great. Their only concern was that I was measuring 2 weeks ahead of where I should be. This could be because my uterus is stretched from having four pregnancies or because I am having a BIG baby!

My concern is that if it is because my uterus is stretched, they should have been able to pick that up on previous ultrasounds. If it is that I am having a big baby, the dr said I will probably have to deliver early (safe and healthy early!).

They are just going to have to monitor and see how things go. THe good news is that at this point there is no signs of placenta previa (which I had with Bryce).

For now - the search for that perfect boy name (that we have not already used) is on!!!

No comments: