Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Movement

Monday evening, I had to go pick up medicine after Paul got home. I decided on the way that I wanted a White Chocolate Mocha. I went to our hometown coffee shop and ordered a coffee with my sister on the phone with me telling the guy not to sell it to me. Luckily, he could not hear her! I got in bed a few minutes later and Baby started going crazy!

I have felt her (or him) move a few times, but not too many and not very often. There were a couple of times Monday night that Paul was able to feel the movement. That coffee really did a number on her (or him). I have not felt any movement really since then until today. I decided that instead of eating raw potatoes I would make homemade french fries. Of course, to make it really unhealthy, I fried them!! That got her (or him) going again for a little while.

I have heard that girls don't move around as much, but I think Mom would disagree. If I remember correctly, I liked to play soccer under her ribs frequently when she was pregnant with me. We will see in a couple of weeks - hopefully - which we will be having and then compare with past pregnancy.

FYI - I decided to look up the whole raw potato cravings online. Apparantly, it is not a good sign if it last for a month or more. It could be a sign of iron deficiancies. I guess if I am still craving potatoes when I go back in a couple of weeks - I will have to discuss it with dr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the font?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tell everyone that your sister was telling the guy not to sell you coffee because you have been told by your cardiologist to stay away from caffeine due to your heart condition.

Love you Meg,

Heather