Monday, November 06, 2006

16 Week Checkup

I just got back from my drs appt. to check on the baby. I am being sent to the cardiologist because it feels like my heart is continuously skipping beats. Because of the history with heart problems he just wants me to get checked out by the cardiologist to be on the safe side, but he does not think it is anything to worry about.

As far as the baby goes, everything seems to be good. We got a good strong heartbeat, which Isaac and Bryce were both excited to hear. We go back in a few weeks to have an ultrasound and try to find out the sex of the baby. WE CAN'T WAIT!!! This will be the longest few weeks of our lives!! I have this sneaking suspicion (or fear) that the baby is not going to cooperate and we will not be able to find out.

When we know something - we will pass it on.

No comments: