Monday, January 30, 2006

Wonderful Compliment

I got a wonderful compliment last night at church. Bryce's Sunday school teacher came up to me and told me how much she loved having Bryce in her class every Sunday. "My Bryce?" I asked shocked and confused. "Yes," she said, "he is a wired little thing, but he is so sweet and fun." "Well thank you," I said still in shock. She then started telling me that with his buzz cut he reminds her a lot of her grandson. Also, Bryce has started doing this thing with his mouth where he looks like he is doing a half smile or something. She said her grandson also makes this face. I really love getting compliments on my children, who doesn't?

Bryce is a very active 2 year old though, and he never stops. If you MAKE him take a nap, he will, but otherwise he will go non-stop (literally) until you MAKE him go to bed. If I could just have a drop of his energy it would be so great. He is a sweetheart, but he can also be a real booger!

Paul thinks he has something wrong with his face because he keeps making this face all of the time. I told him there was nothing wrong, but he learned how to make this face and every time he does Daddy tells him to "fix your face." Anything for attention!!
If I ever catch him making "the" face on camera I will be sure to post it!

No comments: