Friday, January 27, 2006

Cookie Monster(s)

Paul has this...habit, I guess you would call it. Every night at bedtime he has to have 5-8 of cookies (depending on the type of cookie) and a big glass of milk. I don't really care for this habit, because he usually leaves his milk glass on his nightstand and it gets that nasty milk ring on the bottom, that does not like to come out!!

Anyways!! Off my soap box. He is rubbing off on the boys. Isaac sleeps in a pull-up. Last week, he came in not long before bedtime and said "I will stay dry all night for a cookie." If you could control it, it would be one thing, but I know he would not stay dry!!

Then earlier this week, Bryce woke up from a nap and ran to the kitchen. I went in, not to far behind him, and he had a box of cookie in his hand. When he saw me he threw his hands in the air and proclaimed "I want cookie, I want cookie. I want cookie now." This sounds strangely familiar...maybe like a certain Sesame Street character!?!

No comments: