Friday, January 27, 2006

Bryce Baking

Bryce helped me bake some chocolate cupcakes today...yes, in his underwear, because that is the only way you will find him at home!! When we got started I thought I better get the camera because he was going kinda crazy when I was mixing the ingredients together.







Helping Mom beat the mix




















Always knew he had a big mouth, but...






YUM!

























End of phase one of "cleaning"










Begining of phase 2 of "cleaning"













"Oh, please don't take pictures of this!!!"











"Can't decide between the spatula and finger."






















"Wonder if I can eat the bowl too?"






















































"I need a power nap!"













Back to "cleaning"





























Now, phase 3, the final phase of "clean-up" (and the worst)











No comments: