Saturday, January 28, 2006

10 Years

Last night Paul and I were talking about how this year we have been together for 10 years. This in turn made us remember that we are coming up on our 10 year class reunion. It is so hard to believe that we have been out of school that long! Time flys when you are having fun, right? Maybe it is just that we get too busy! We spent quite a while last night talking about people we went to school with and wondering where they are now.

It was nice talking about the fun times of high school. I don't know that I would ever go back, but it was a lot of fun. (If I was going to go back, it would have to be to college). There are only a couple of people that we have kept up with from high school. We find out of others whereabouts from those that still live in the same town. It is nice to be married to someone that shares these memories with me.

I am proud to say that I love my high school sweetheart!!

No comments: