Saturday, January 28, 2006

Too Many Distractions

Thursday when we were taking Isaac to therapy, Bryce was wearing his fireman costume. We walked into the clinic and a girl started coming towards Bryce. Bryce yells "My girlfriend!" The girl came and grabbed his hand and walked off with him. The funny thing is, we have never seen this girl before, but apparantly she loves a boy in uniform!

Then today, at the basketball game, Caleb was at the middle of the court staring off to never land. The game, however was going on all around him. We kept yelling at him trying to get his attention, but he never responded. I finally started looking around trying to see what he was staring at. The CHEERLEADERS! He spent a good 30 seconds to a minute staring at the cheerleaders while the rest of his team was playing basketball.

This is all getting to serious to fast!! I don't know what I am going to do with these boys. I thought I had a few more years before I had to start locking them up, but I guess the time has come!! We need alarms on every window and door that activate when they are opened!

No comments: