Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where do...?

Daddy bought the boys the movie Milo and Otis last night. The boys really like the movie a lot. Unfortunately, there is a scene that knowledgeable Caleb did not need to see. He asked Paul these questions first, but Paul told him to talk to Mommy about it. When the movie was over, Caleb came to my room and asked, "Mommy, why do some creatures have new creatures from an egg, and some have new creatures from their butts?" "Because that is the way God made things." "Why?" he asked. Before I could respond to him, Isaac came in and drew his attention away from what he was asking. Thank God for small favors!!! I am really not ready to have "the talk" with any of the kids!! And, Paul, I thought we had decided before we had kids that you would take care of these things with the boys and I would with the girls. Unfortunately for you, you obviously can't produce girls!!

No comments: