Sunday, January 15, 2006

Author: Bryce

I think Bryce is going to be an author of tall tales! Lately, the stories he comes up with crack us up. Bryce and I were in the car by ourselves earlier this week, and Bryce starts screaming "Booboo" I thought he was saying poopoo so I said we would be home in a few minutes and to hold it. When that did not calm him down, I asked what was wrong. Finally it hit me he was saying booboo. I asked what happened this is the way things went from there:

Bryce: I need a bandaid!
Mom: How did you get a booboo sitting in your carseat with no one else back there?
Bryce: A cow!
Mom: A cow?
Bryce: A cow bite my finger.
Mom: A cow bit your finger? Where is the cow?
Bryce: Bad cow, bad Trip!

Trip is our dog, I don't know where the cow came in. The dog was not with us and here was not even a toy cow in the car.

Lately, Bryce constantly makes up stories about anything and everything, and they are all so off-the-wall and out of nowhere.

No comments: