Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Laundry

Okay, I absolutely hate laundry, despise it. It is one of those things that never ends. I can spend all day doing laundry, get the hamper empty, but come bed time, it is full again. I feel like I spend my life filling the washer, emptying the washer and filling the dryer, filling the washer, emptying the dryer and folding, putting clothes away (just to find them thrown on the floor the next morning). Having said this, my dear sweet son that I love so much (Bryce) has developed this horrible habit. For the last month and a half or so, he has started stripping the second we get home. This does not bother me too bad, a lot of kids do this. He, however, will not put on the same clothes when he decides to get dressed again. He goes in and gets all new clothes.

Now, he always wears them long enough to get them just dirty enough that we cannot just put them up. He will put them on and get something on them before I even realized he has gotten clean clothes out. To make matters worse, the last couple of weeks, every time he goes to the bathroom, he changes underwear now. Not because he had an accident, he just feels that he needs a fresh pair of underwear after he pottys.

He has A LOT of underwear because you have to have a lot when you are potty training. He goes through them all in less than 2 days if I don't watch him. It is to the point now where I am going to have to start writing down what he is wearing so I can keep track of when he is changing them!!

And I wonder why my hamper is never empty!!!

No comments: