Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Don't Kiss and Tell

Apparently this is the philosophy that Caleb takes. We went over to a friends house today to play and then went to lunch. We have not seen Holly since Caleb's birthday party in November. As we were getting ready to leave Burger King, Jennifer told me that when they were leaving Caleb's birthday party, Holly was blushing and giggling in the car. Jennifer kept asking her what her deal was. About half way home, Holly said that Caleb kissed her before she left. I knew nothing of this until today!! While this is not his first kiss (he has gotten in trouble a couple of times since he started school for kissing at school), it is still disturbing. I THOUGHT GIRLS HAD COOTIES AT THIS AGE!? What happened to that? I think I would rather the boys believe that for at least a little while. How did I end up with 3 boys that are immune to cooties? IT IS JUST NOT FAIR!!

No comments: