Monday, December 22, 2008

Silent Night....

Tonight.

Can't wait.

Every year, Paul takes ALL the kids shopping for my Christmas stuff....stocking stuffers, presents, etc.

I think it is funny (and very sweet) because not only does he HATE to shop, he also HATES crowds - yet he always wait until the last minute and takes ALL the kids, by himself.

Tonight is the night. He has to work today, but has the rest of the week off. I think he is hoping it will be less busy tonight than during the day the rest of the week, but GOOD LUCK.

Personally, I plan on doing nothing. Curling up in front of mindless television. Or sleeping. Not sure. What I AM sure about is I will NOT be cleaning, painting, etc. If I am REALLY lucky, they will go to Baton Rouge - that is an hour of drive time. :)

Every year I consider this part of my Christmas present! And the boys love getting to pick everything out (and I love that they do it) and then come home and say things like " I am not going to tell you that we got you ....(fill in whatever they got me)..for Christmas" while going to help Daddy wrap the presents and hide the stocking stuffers.

This is one tradition I hope carries on as long as the kids live at home!

No comments: