Friday, December 05, 2008

Finally Fixed!!

When we bought my car the cruise control was broken. The part had to be ordered so we made plans to take it in and get it fixed. It has been a VERY frustrating process.

We bought it from a Chevy dealership and instead of sending it to Infiniti (or Nissan), they decided they were going to fix it. To make a long, irritating story short, they have had my car about as long as I have had it! After the Chevy dealership had it for 2+ weeks, they finally decided to send it to Infiniti (which we were told was where it was going to begin with).

They did not even give me a loaner car to begin with. After several days of NOT having my car I called and talked to a manager and told them this was there fault, it should have already been fixed (we were initially told the job would take THREE HOURS) and I could not continue not having a vehicle. So, they gave me a car.

I went to Baton Rouge to run a few errands yesterday morning. I was told my car was done Wednesday, the dealership just needed to pick it up. They would call me Thursday morning when they got it. I called around 12:00 to see if it was there because I was finishing up errands. He said he had not gotten to pick it up yet. I explained I was in BR and did not want to drive all the way home and have to turn around. He said when I was done with all my errands to call him back and he would know when I could get it. I called back when I was done, he told me to give him an hour, he was with a customer and then he would go get the car. An hour and a half later, I show up. He is STILL with a customer and my car was not there. He told me to wait and he would take me to the Nissan dealership to get it. I waited and waited and had to leave because kids would be getting home.

Poor AJ was warn out! The plan was to be home in time for his nap - especially since he got up at 5:30. Didn't happen! Not only did he not get a nap, but dinner ended up about 2 hours later than normal because I had to go back and get the car when Paul got home (during rush hour).

So, today, between laundry and housework and chasing AJ, I am being LAZY! When AJ takes a nap - I will be taking a nap!

P.S. Andrew was awesome through it all yesterday. He had to do a lot of buckled-in sitting all day.

We will NEVER go back to this dealership, but I really feel there is NO honest dealership out there!

No comments: