Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY ISAAC!

Okay, I am a couple of days late.....BUT, we had a busy weekend and I am just now getting some time to do it!

He got up and came running in our room yelling "I'm SEVEN!!"

SEVEN? Someone put on the brakes of all this growing up my kids are doing! It is all happening a little to quickly for this Mama!

We had a few errands we had to run, but he REALLY wanted to open his present. I wanted to do the grocery shopping early (because I was too busy waiting on everyone Wednesday-Friday last week) since it was the weekend before Christmas and I KNEW things would be insane! Even early, it was pretty busy - but we still did much better than going when we normally do.

He got a basketball game for his birthday. While we were shopping there has been this gravity car that drives on the ceiling and walls that he has been wanting. He got $20 in the mail from Nana and he went and spent it on that.

He chose a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, that I made. Then, we had a package of 4 different color choices of sprinkles. Everyone got to choose which sprinkles they wanted on their slice of cake.

Isaac, I hope that you had a good birthday even though we didn't do a party this year. You are growing up way too fast. As much as I love watching you grow up and mature, I still miss my little baby that LOVES to cuddle. You have come a long way in seven years and we are VERY proud of you. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Isaac getting to b a big boy now which is good because Caleb is getting a bit old for me so you can be my boy now, going to take you to bed and lube up your nice sweet tight bum and slip deep in you, may hurt a bit first time but soon you will love it, going to be sooooooooooooo good c-mming it that tight hole and watch it drip out, your little bum belongs to me now Isaac