Monday, December 15, 2008

Nursery

I worked this weekend on what I wanted to do for the nursery...trying to figure out what all I needed to get. Since this is the only girl, I kinda want to do it all - fun and colorful, elegant (in a baby kind of way), sweet, etc.

I was headed more towards "elegant" and making everything because I could not find anything I liked (actually I did find some bedding I liked - it was $1200). After some looking this weekend, Daddy found a bedding set he really liked and I liked it to, so I changed my plan. This I don't have to try and make and honestly I was a little nervous about MAKING everything because my sewing is not that great!

The bones of the room will still be the same and I am working on choosing a color for the walls. The bedding has lots of shades of pink and red. I am waiting on a blanket that goes with the set that I had to order to see the colors on it.

The boys are getting really excited with all the decorating for their baby sister (except Andrew, of course).

No comments: