Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

The boys were not as excited about the Wii as we thought they would be. Caleb kept saying they didn't know how to play. We got Caleb and Isaac playing (Bryce was more interested in his firestation). They played for a bit, but while playing boxing Isaac got two knock-outs on Caleb and Caleb became a sore loser and quit. Isaac loves the Wii!

As far as the scooter incident - Isaac was the last one to pick. He didn't seem overly excited about it (although they have ALL been asking for one). Daddy just within the last 20 minutes "noticed" the scooter was broken and told Isaac. Isaac was disappointed until I told him he could go pick whatever scooter he wanted. AND, it is raining - so all is at peace with that situation!

My Home Depot presents, which several were wanting to hear about. The boys picked out their presents to me from there. So, from Caleb I got a Grow Some Luck kit (green pot with everything to grow clovers). From Isaac I got a new showerhead (I have really been wanting one). Bryce got me a PINK tool bag full of tools (screwdrivers, hammer, picture hanging supplies, all kinds of tools I can use around the house and not have to dig through Daddy's stuff to find). Andrew got me a plant stand. Then they filled my stocking with LOTS of candy, nail polish, a Hannah Montana flashlight (thank you Isaac), a game for my DS, etc.

Daddy got me a new mini laptop. It is very small and light and boots up instantly. It has a very small harddrive and then also has a flash drive. And, it is PINK! I love it! I will try to post some pics when things calm down some. I have Christmas pictures I took for our non-existent Christmas cards for this year!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: