Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Andrew's Day

I am SO glad yesterday was my drs appt and not today. Andrew got up at 4:30 this morning. No, I mean UP! He was ready to play. I laid down with him in my bed and after being kicked over and over - by him and the baby - he hit me in the face with the remote. He was ready for some cartoons.

Me...not so much!

We had to run the rest of the weeks errands today because we were SUPPOSED to have a fence being put up (guess what we are NOT having put up I have since found out). He did not go down for a nap until 1 and only slept about half the time he normally does.

I didn't get my nap AT ALL today. I was getting a new fence quote.

On the good side....because I am so tired and know if I sit I will fall asleep, my house is ALMOST spotless. Just need to scrub bathrooms tomorrow and mop! YAY!!!

No comments: