Monday, December 15, 2008

Bryce's First School Program

Last Thursday, when we were "snowed in" Bryce was SUPPOSED to be having his first Christmas program. They rescheduled for today. I went and watched and Bryce was SO cute (oh, so was the program). The boys were dressed as toy soldiers and the girls little dolls.

He did not smile at all during the program, said he was nervous. He did do his part in it all though. I was kind of nervous as to what he would do - I have visions of past programs at church where he danced and made faces in front of the entire crowd while all the other kids sang. Not this time. I guess he is growing up. Honestly, I MISSED the way he has always been in past programs. It could be a little embarrassing at the time, but he was having fun and enjoying himself and was acting his age. Today he seemed to....not him!

My favorite part was the bells. They played the bells for one song and did such a good job. Each child had a certain colored bell. The teacher held up signs with which color bells should be playing. I was impressed.

Of course, I sat at the wrong side of the stage. He was at the opposite side, as was the teacher. So, he was turned watching his teacher (as he should have been). It isn't the best video, but captures the moment anyway.

I will TRY to get the video on here later today. Daddy did not get to go so he will have to watch it tonight with Bryce. I only got a couple of still pictures :( It is hard to deal with Andrew (who was GREAT), a video camera and a still camera - all on my own!

No comments: