Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh...The Joys of School

Isaac and Bryce's bus aide got off the bus before them today. I knew there was trouble! She asked me to talk to the boys because they were both saying bad words and handed me an index card. On one side it said "Isaac shit" on the other side "Bryce SOB"

Isaac was in tears, Bryce could not even repeat what he said. He said "I said stupid, but I apologized!" I asked if that was all he said and he said "no, I can't remember what Dax told me to say" If any of the kids would actually repeat what they said, bad or not, it would be Bryce! The fact that he can't remember is a good sign that they did actually repeat something they were told to repeat.

Isaac said that Dax whispered to him to yell the word across the bus. The aide said that they both shouted it so loud that even the bus driver heard them.

I know they did not learn these words here. I am not the type of parent to say my kids are perfect or don't get in trouble - because I know the truth. I can HONESTLY say that they had to have been told to say those words by someone else. Since they both, at the same time, said Dax told them to say it - I am thinking Dax is a troublemaker!!!

I will be talking to the bus driver tomorrow morning.

No comments: