Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Week at a Glance

Have you seen the cranberry juice commercial with the lady with the dry erase calander that is full EVERY day? That is my life (guess I need that cranberry energy drink!). This week is INSANE!

Tonight, we have literacy night for Bryce from 6-7:30. An hour and a half of hearing stories, crafts and going to the book fair. Thursday night we have literacy night for Isaac - same thing as Bryce.

Caleb has a project due Thursday and now a book report due Tuesday. Isaac has a science project due Thursday (none of which has been started). Not to mention Caleb's normal homework, which he has homework in just about every subject every night AND a Leap packet (to prepare him for the state test) that he has to do two pages of every night to have it turned in on time (due every Friday am). Isaac has reading, writing, spelling homework every night and math twice a week. And then there is Bryce's homework.

I am SO glad they ride the bus now!! It really gives me more time to get house stuff done before they get home. Not to mention I am not living in my car anymore - it is great!!!

No comments: