Monday, September 22, 2008

Lecture From Caleb

Caleb was lecturing me on how important it is NOT to have lights on (let me add here that EVERY morning I have to go through bedrooms after the boys leave and turn their lights off), because it "burns too much fossil fuel." While I am glad he cares about the environment and all, he MISSED HIS BUS while lecturing me!

Oh, and for the record, this weekend we changed out 24 of the lights in the house to compact flourescent light bulbs. The rest will be done soon - but they are EXPENSIVE!!

After I confirmed that he HAD missed the bus, I explained what it means to have compact flourescent bulbs compared to regular bulbs. Maybe I won't get anymore lectures.

I am off to take Caleb to school now!

Update @ 9:25 am: Just went to put some clothes away in Caleb and Isaac's room. Guess who left THEIR light on this morning!! I know he was the last one out because he came out after I put the other two on their bus!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did you lecture Caleb on wasting fossil fuels by driving instead of using the bus?