Monday, September 29, 2008

My Hubby is AWESOME

Paul IMed me earlier and asked if he and Caleb could go check out a hiking trail about 20 minutes from the house this evening. I told him that was fine as long as Caleb was done with his homework and I didn't get left with mad kids (the others who would want to go). He got home and Caleb was still doing homework and the other two were busy at their computer (which just got hooked up last night, so they were really excited about it).

Daddy told Isaac and Bryce they could go since Caleb was doing homework still. Caleb got upset and started rushing. Daddy told him he could go and finish his homework later. That would have upset me (Caleb is bad about procrastinating when it comes to homework), until Daddy said he was taking ALL FOUR BOYS!!!! I told him any other time it would be unacceptable, but since it meant time alone for me - I would allow him to have his way (marriage is based on compromise - right?).

So, I am LOVING my quiet evening alone! AND, kids will come home warn out!

I told Daddy he could do this several times a week if he wants to!

No comments: